Sunday, August 7, 2011

Decorating a New House!

We're getting ready to move and here's what I'm thinking as a color scheme for my new house:


"Billiard Table" and "Fresco Cream" actually match existing tile in the house and I don't plan on painting anything those colors.

For my son's room I'm thinking "Garland" along with this fabric, Zoology in the bright colorway. I actually won a yard of fabric from Sew, Mama Sew! a few weeks ago and this was my pick. I'm thinking a dark red sheet paired will a pillow or two made from the zoology fabric plus the green walls will be really cool (I hope!)


And I'm considering this fabric from Jo-Ann's for some window valances in the laundry room (Yay main-floor laundry!!) or playroom/family room. It matched the paint colors (I brought my paint chips, lol) in the fabric store much better than on the screen. I'll do sheer curtains most of the rest of the house.

What do you think?? Know of any other great fabrics that would go well with these colors?

No comments :