Friday, December 2, 2011

Cheap Natural Deodorant that Actually Works for Me!!


ARM & HAMMER Essentials® Solid Deodorant, Fresh

I've mentioned before my search for a natural deodorant that doesn't cost a million dollars (or $18 like the Lavanila stuff I love from Sephora) and actually keeps me smelling nice. Well, I have good news! This:
Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant. I bought it at Wal-Mart for just under $2 and it works perfectly...even on the second day after a shower (because let's be honest here...moms don't always shower everyday and need a deodorant that works the second day too!) It is aluminum and paraben free so hurray for that! I feel much better about having that all over my skin than the 99 cent Suave I was using before. My only complaint is the scent-it is fairly manly. I'd love for them to sell the same product in a more feminine scnet. Anyway, if you are looking for a good natural deodorant too, I encourage you to check out Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant, and hopefully it will work as well for you as it does for me!

6 comments :

Susan Barber said...

Thanks for this... I've been looking for something to use as well. I tried one of the deodorant crystals sold at Whole Foods but was unimpressed with it... plus it was $5!

Nice to "meet" another Crunchy Catholic Mom! :) *waves* :)

Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama said...

It's always so helpful to get a recommendation like this! Good, natural deodorant is so hard to find.

Thanks for participating in the NPN Frugal Living Blog Hop on I Thought I Knew Mama!

CraftyCrunchyMama said...

I use brand and love it! I thought it was to good too be true when I found it, but it really works!

CraftyCrunchyMama said...

excuse my typos...my phone is not cooperating tonight!

Crunchy Con Mommy said...

Glad I could be helpful! There are so many natural deodorant options it can be tough to wade through them. It did almost seem too good to be true to me too that the cheapest one worked the best for me!

Ada Angle said...

Prevent toxins accumulating in your body and skin allergies with getting best natural deodorant for teens. Don’t forget to check the ingredients of the deodorant you are getting!