Monday, February 13, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 2-13-2012

Every Monday I post things that made me laugh or smile in the past week. I hope they make you laugh and smile too, especially if you've got a "Case of the Mondays"

How cool is this: use the base of a celery stalk as a rose stamp!



I think this maze door latch is not only cool, but also could be useful for keeping pre-schoolers in

Source: wanelo.com via Crunchy on Pinterest


If I didn't have a husband, I would totally have a hot pink front door like this.



I'd love to make one of these someday-it's a sandbox hidden under a play fort. I would be a little worried about spiders, but I think the protection from the elements and space-saving would make up for it.

Source: exaco.com via Crunchy on Pinterest


and if you're still looking for something to make your Valentine, check out Wild Olive's free embroidery patterns

No comments :