Monday, February 20, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 2-20-2012

Every Monday I post things that made me laugh or smile in the past week. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you have a case of the Mondays.

How cute is this idea for summer? Freeze action figures in ice cubes and then have your kids "save" them by squirting the ice with squirt guns!



I love the idea of chocolate dinosaurs inside a "dinosaur egg"-perfect for Easter egg hunts. I think I can even make my own pretty easily using my chocolate dinosaur mold and plastic eggs!



This makes me want to grow lots of edible flowers and freeze them all into adorable floral ice cubes



My toddler would be pretty excited if I made this easy homeade glow-in-the-dark playdough! It's basically a standard homemade playdough recipe plus some glow-in-the-dark paint mixed together. Brilliant in its simplicity!



If I was bored and had access to office supplies, I'd totally make an office supply X-Wing fighter like this



Next time we buy ice cream I'm totally baking cookie cups by using the bottom of a muffin tin. It makes me want to run out and buy ice cream right now just to try it!

Source: wilton.com via Crunchy on Pinterest


And I wish I would've thought of this before my wedding-I used rock candy as favors and had tons left over. Sprinkling rock candy on cupcakes would've been a delicious way to use up some of the extras!




And what would Monday be without an arbitrary cute baby animal??? This mama lion lovin' on her cub warms my heart!

No comments :