Monday, February 27, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 2/27/2012

On Mondays I post stuff I've seen in the past week that made me laugh an/or smile. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"

I definitely think I need one of these wooden elephant bookshelves:
Source: wanelo.com via Crunchy on Pinterest

I have a brother-in-law who does woodworking for fun. I wonder if I can convince him to make me one for my toddler?

How awesome is this toy Tintin rocket? (If you don't know who Tintin is, go here)

I wonder if I could make one out of felt....

I think I need at least a couple of these bookshelf chairs. I wish I would've seen these back when I was on the library renovation committee in college...



Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs. 'Nuff said.



I love the idea of making your own dinosaur eggs. The "recipe" is pretty simple (does dirt +sand+salt count as a recipe?) and the end result is awesome. I plan to make several of these to hide in the sandbox!





I don't really know what type of decor they would actually go with, but I am in love with these book page sheets. Maybe a storybook themed kids' room? Or my room now just because I love them?



And I might have a slight obsession with otters, and this adorable picture of baby otters kissing sure doesn't help. They are even cuter than the otters on the Jeff Corwin show where he helped rescue otters in Monterey Bay that I made let my toddler watch with me this weekend...

Source: theberry.com via Kaila on Pinterest


What made you laugh and smile this week?

2 comments :

Diapeepees said...

Cute ideas, but that pretty little yellow elephant looks like it couldn't hold the amt. of books my kids' would require! Particularly like the dino idea...might have to try it over here!

Crunchy Con Mommy said...

Lol I agree-for us the elephant (if I can convince my bro-in-law in to make us one) would be as a supplement to the big bookshelf full of toddler books. I think it'd be cute by my son's bed to hold his bedtime stories :)
Thanks for stopping by!