Monday, February 6, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 2/6/2012

Every Monday I post things that made me laugh or smile in the last week. I hope they make your laugh and smile too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"

I definitely want to try this easy slime recipe for some fun slimy play with my son!



This mama and baby giraffe snuggling together warms my heart



These embroidered Sashiko coasters (Japanese embroidery) look so pretty, and Sashiko method makes the embroidery actually go really quickly-I definitely want to make some!



Hobo Mama, Code Name: Mama, and the Natural Parents' Network are having a fun giveaway for some Earth Mama Angel Baby postpartum products. If I were a new or expecting mama, I'd definitely be entering! (*please note that you can only enter on one site)



I recently read that Florida has a problem with an infestation of feral pythons....as in giant snakes that will eat small to medium sized animals, and presumably small humans if the opportunity presented itself. I also read a hilarious proposal that the snakes be hunted and turned into accessories like boots, belts, and bags. I think it's a great idea, and that I want this bag if feral python hunting drives down the prices of python bags



What made you laugh and smile this week?

1 comment :

Rachel Hauser said...

Oh, thanks! And that picture of the giraffes really is so sweet.