Monday, March 5, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 3/5/2012

On Mondays I post stuff that made me laugh or smile in the last week. I hope they cheer up your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

This picture makes me want both a fuzzy football shaped blanket and a new baby...



Awww a mama tiger licking her baby....

Source: tumblr.com via Crunchy on Pinterest

I LOVE the idea of sewing fabric bowl covers instead of having to use plastic wrap or foil. Besides storing leftovers (*only leftovers that I don't want in an airtight container, but I'd be using a tupperware or something then anyway and not foil or plastic wrap), I think these would also be perfect for putting over bowls of bread dough that are rising.



The idea of a fabric toilet paper roll holder seems both useful and decorative. It seems like it'd be pretty easy to sew your own too.


And this random funny quote made me giggle. Oh and um, almost fall off my unicorn.



What has made you laugh and smile recently?

1 comment :

Diapeepees said...

OK, I'm with you, I really like the tiger lick!