Monday, April 16, 2012

Cure for the Mondays, April 16, 2012

On Mondays I post links and ideas that made me laugh and smile in the past week. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"

How delicious do these easy overnight cherry Danishes look??? They are made with cherry pie filling, so it'd also be easy to sub in any pie filling you like, cream cheese, or fresh fruit to customize it for your family!

And I absolutely love this idea from Prudent Baby (and okay, let's be honest here, I pretty much love all their ideas): paint an ordinary baking pan with chalkboard paint, add some vinyl decorations if desired, and voila! a gorgeous chalkboard tray perfect for breakfast in bed or everday fun.

This looks like a great idea for someone who is too old to play with Legos but too attached to donate/trash them (like my brother who is almost 30...) Make your Legos into cute quirky fridge magnets!!

I think this idea is brilliant: put condiments into different compartments of a muffin tin. Reduces clutter on your picnic table and is heavy so it's less likely to get blown over!



What made you laugh and smile this week?

No comments :