Monday, April 30, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-April 30th, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas and links I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh and smile. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays".

How fun would it be to make a pirate ship out of cardboard boxes and fabric scraps??? I'm thinking this may be on the agenda for my son and I next time there's a rainy day!
Source: mollymoo.ie via Crunchy on Pinterest

I love this idea for super easy, super intricately patterned nails (soak in alcohol, press against newspaper or a map!) I can't wait to track down a cool map to try it with!

I think this is a brilliant idea for serving apples and dip: use the apple as the dip bowl!!


And because I am in an appley mood-how fun is this idea for decorating applesauce muffins to look like apples? The gummy worms win me over for sure!

And in case you didn't see these yet, my favorite things from my own blog last week:

I made a new finger puppet pattern-pigs! It took about 10 minutes total per pig, so you can whip up 3 Little Pigs in the time it takes to watch an episode of Super Why!


And I have a giveaway going on for a fun new book, Rurally Screwed. It was a quick and entertaining read, so I highly recommend it!
Rurally Screwed

What made you laugh and smile in the past week?

No comments :