Monday, May 14, 2012

Cure for the Mondays 5/13/2012

On Mondays I post ideas & tutorials I've seen that made me want to laugh, smile, & want to create in the past week. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a case of "the Mondays"!

I think this is brilliant: use cookies with a hole in the center as "lids" for drinks and put a straw through the hole!


This made me want to run out and buy 2 2L bottles of something just so I could use the bottles to make a jetpack for my son:

How adorable-and delicious looking-are these individual sized blackberry pies in glass jars?!?


Source: google.com via Debbie on Pinterest

These make me drool and are made with whole wheat flour (although I'll probably try to use agave nectar instead of white sugar since the recipe calls for an entire cup of it! I hope it works!)

And I'm totally psyched that braids are back in because a style like this is something that I can do, look cute in, and do crafts, bake, and chase a toddler with ease without destroying.

PS Once Upon a Time on ABC is supposedly renewed for another season, so hurray for that! Except I kinda want it to have a real fairytale resolution at some point, so I hope they do have a real ending planned for sometime in the future.

No comments :