Monday, May 7, 2012

Cure for the Mondays May 5th, 2012

On Mondays I post fun ideas and pictures I've seen in the last week that made me laugh, smile, and want to create! I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a case of "the Mondays"!

There's still time to make these super cute cards with your little one(s) to mail to Grandma for Mother's Day this weekend:

This is pure genius: cut a sticker in half and put one half in each shoe to help your preschoolers learn which shoe goes on which foot (if they line them up correctly, the stickers will match up)

And I love this idea for dying your own toothpicks or skewers. I think it'd be a super cute touch on its own, or with custom printed banners on the toothpicks!

These adorable embroidered napkins are inspired by a simple French poem, which makes them even more fun-and the pattern is free!

This made me hungry:


What made you laugh, smile, and want to create this week?

No comments :