Monday, May 28, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-Turtle Edition!!

On Mondays I post things I've seen in the last week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays". I had a busier week than anticipated and didn't get much posting in, but last Wednesday was National Turtle Day. In honor of that, here are some of my favorite turtle-y ideas, perfect for all summer-or all year round!

I love these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle nails, and they actualy don't look too crazy hard!
Source: google.com via HaiBaby on Pinterest


How cool is this lunchbox that looks like a TMNT????



And another fun option for people more artistic than me: watermelon carving!


Although I'm more likely to do something like this easy cucumber turtle:


Or this turtle made of an apple and some grapes:

No comments :