Monday, June 18, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-June 18th, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas and pics I've seen in the last week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

Seriously, why is Pinterest so full of things that look as delicious as they are empty-calorie-laden???? Exhibit A: An ice cream sandwich made of mint chocolate chip ice cream, a chocolate chip cookie layer, and oreo cookie crumble. (Mercifully for my waistline, no recipe seems to be linked)


How cute is this for a picnic: have mason jars filled with utensils plus bandanas to use as cloth napkins ready for each guest!


I'm the kind of gal who likes to use the same cup all day, yet know that no one else's lips have touched it...so this would be perfect for me. Maybe I'll make one!

I'm dying to try this-I've seen it before with maps, but supposedly you can use scrapbooking paper too! Anyway, you paint your nails white, then dip them in rubbing alcohol and then press patterned paper on them and your nails end up patterned like the paper! If I try it, I'll blog about whether it really works as well for me as it does for nail magicians on Pinterest!

What cool ideas have you seen lately??

No comments :