Monday, June 4, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-June 4, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

How adorable is this idea: Turn an altoids tin into a bed for a tiny toy. I may have to make some of these for my niece for next birthday/Christmas!!


I also love these little felt monsters. Maybe they could live in Altoid tins too...

This looks like the ultimate treat for a summer BBQ-watermelon lime sorbet served in watermelon rinds!


I totally want a pair of these herb scissors:

How brilliant is this idea: turn an empty cardboard box into a giant shape sorter with holes just right for blocks and balls your kid already has!


What ideas have inspired you in the past week or so??

No comments :