Monday, July 23, 2012

Cure for the Mondays July 23, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the last week or so that have made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

How awesome are these felt superhero masks??? And the creator has kindly posted them all to google docs where you can download the templates for free! Definitely making some for my son!

This blueberry lemon marble cake totally made me drool-perfect for a summer party!

Looks like this was originally a wedding favor idea, but I think it's even more perfect for kids' birthdays: books as favors! You could buy new ones, pass down ones your kids have outgrown, or find some bargains at a used book sale.

And I can't wait to make fossil cookies for my son sometime-you just need some plastic toys to make the imprints and a sugar cookie recipe that won't rise much when baked!

What ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :