Monday, July 30, 2012

Cure for the Mondays July 30th, 2012

On Mondays I post fun ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"
How adorable is this idea of using cardboard boxes as cars for "drive-in movie" right in your own living room???

And I posted an idea a few weeks ago of using an old key from your first house as a Christmas ornament, but this one seems even more practical since you don't need the actual key. I kinda wish I had thought of this in our first apartment!

I love this easy-to-understand table setting chart (apparently I only knew how to set the table for dinner prior to seeing this!)

And I think this a great idea: turn baby wipe boxes into card game containers for after your toddler destroys the box they actually came in. Not sure where you can find so many fun colors of baby wipe containers though!

No comments :