Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cure for the Tuesdays??

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile and want to create. Except this week I was too lazy, so I'm posting it today instead. Hope you enjoy them anyway!

I think this is a totally cute idea for a custom Christmas ornament: paint an old key from somewhere special, add a tag that says where it's from, and spice it up with ribbons, glitter, jingle bells, etc. Makes me wish I had a key from our first apartment!

And this is fun: decorate water bottles with cute duct tape. I think solids would be cute too, and people could write their names on them with sharpies to keep them straight!

This spaghetti box that has divided sections with 1 serving of spaghetti in each is brilliant, and I want someone to make a BPA-free tupperware exactly like this so I can buy it:
Source: good.is via Design on Pinterest

This is one of those things my husband would say is too dangerous, but how awesome is this:
I would maybe build a wall on the other side of the slide too so no one could fall off the side, and then it'd be safe, right??? (How could would it be to make the space underneath the slide a little fort/playhouse????)

One serving of chocolate chip. And it uses just an egg yolk, which is awesome because there are tons of recipes that call for only egg whites but I never end up using the yolk in something else and just feel wasteful. But now I can just make myself a cookie!

And last but not least, I'd love to make these homemade fruit snacks for my son sometime. They are juice + gelatin, and I love that that means I could make them with no artificial flavors or sweeteners if I choose good juice!

No comments :