Monday, August 13, 2012

Cure for the Mondays August 12, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a case of "the Mondays"!

I thought this list of the best houseplants to clean your air was awesome. I definitely want to go get some of those plants before winter!

And Pinterest is starting to make me think about fall decor (stop it, Pinterest...I like summer!!!) Anyway, I love both of these candle ideas: cute a perfect spot for a tealight in an apple, or fill a glass candle holder with popcorn around a fall colored candle!

These just look yummy!

This makes me want to bust out the glitter (after I wash my faded faux keds)

And I'll keep the glitter out to try this too:

What ideas have inspired you lately?

P.S. Check back later today or tomorrow for a fun post about why I haven't posted much lately ;)

No comments :