Monday, September 10, 2012

Cure for the Mondays Sept 10, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays".

Brilliant: put a large marshmallow on top of cupcakes the last 5 minutes they bake for super easy yummy frosting!

I love these artistic coloring sheets; there's one for every letter of the alphabet, filled with animals that start with that letter. And they are free to print!

This makes me laugh (temporary tattoos on banana peels):
Source: flickr.com via Jessica on Pinterest

This makes me hungry (pumpkin apple bread):

And this is just amazing: make watercolors out of old markers that appear to be all dried up!

What fun ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :