Monday, October 15, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-October 15th, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen recently that make me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "Case of the Mondays"!

I made these apple pie bites the other day and they are delicious and easy! I especially love that they are essentially finger food-fun anytime, but especially perfect for parties and kids!


I think these would be great to keep on hand, and would be fun gifts at Christmas too: lotion bars!

These Star Wars pillows make me giggle:

And I am dying to try planting my own garlic, thanks to reading this:




 

3 comments :

Elizabeth said...

Oh, those apple pie bites look soooo good! I think I'm going to have to try them. Thanks for sharing!

-Elizabeth
http://thecollegeseamstress.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Those are Star TREK pillows! How could you?! ;)

...This is where I show myself up to be a huge nerd.

Crunchy Con Mommy said...

Sheila-Eeek!!! I guess I spent too much time playing Star Wars with my son this week. My favorite is when he requests I be Leia even while cooking dinner for "Chewie and Han" aka Hubby & pre-schooler.

But we also love Star Trek-we watched the entire original series while I was pregnant with him!

So definitely a typing error and not because I don't know. I feel so foolish now...lol.