Monday, November 12, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-Nov 12, 2012

On Mondays I post fun ideas I've seen lately that make me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

I love this idea of enlarging the sheet music of your favorite song for some custom wall art. One of my best friends from high school (who is also the best pianist I know) is pregnant...I'm thinking Brahms' lullaby as a shower present?

Totally drool-worthy cranberry eggnog muffins. I hope I can find lactose-free eggnog to try them this year (last year my grocery store never got the lactose-free eggnog they ordered-so sad!!)

This makes me think of my lego-loving big bro, but I know my son would love it just as much! The gist of it: clean Legos well and use them as jello molds!! I am thinking the Duplo sized ones would be just right for a kid's serving size!
Source: squidoo.com via Kesha on Pinterest

I think these beeswax candles are so pretty, and would smell nice without any allergy-inducing artificial scents! Definitely going on my list of things to make sometime!

What ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :