Monday, November 19, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-Nov 19th, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

A little shameless self-promotion: last year I saw some cute cookies that look like acorns made of Hershey Kisses and Nutter Butter bites on Pinterest, but there was no tutorial with it. So I made up my own, and blogged about it. It is super easy and fun and you get to eat half of each Nutter Butter cookie while you are making them, so I highly recommend it. Anyway, click on the pic below if you want to see how I make them!


These cranberry apple galettes from The Way the Cookie Crumbles look super scrumptious:

I'm bringing a veggie tray to Thanksgiving this year and I admit to being quite tempted to make it cute like this one from Living Locurto:

And I'm really excited to try this color-by-numbers turkey coloring sheet from Criss-Cross Applesauce with my 3-year-old who is just starting to recognize numbers bigger than 10.

What fun ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :