Monday, December 10, 2012

Cure for the Mondays December 10th, 2012

On Mondays I post fun ideas I've seen in the last week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

Yummy and cute?  These cinnamon sugar snowflakes are right up my alley!

These would be so fun to make for the tree:
 

This nursing cover looks easy to sew and comfy and cute enough I might actually be willing to wear it (although I might choose a more sheer fabric or a knit with a loose weave and a color other than black. This woman is obviously better than I am at nursing-I needed to see what I was doing!)

Make your own sparkling cider by adding club soda to frozen apple juice concentrate-brilliant!! I am totally going to try this with apple and lots of other kinds of frozen juice concentrate!

And I love people who post things like this so I can make snowflakes that don't look like a kindergartner made them despite my lack of spatial skills:

What ideas have inspired you lately?

1 comment :

intergalactic holly hobby said...

This is an awesome pinterest link. Great snowflakes. My 2cnd grader just learned how to make snowflakes this year so she sent them to everyone in our christmas cards (covered in glitter of course). Her's were the kindergarten looking kind of course, lol, but I bet she's sooooo going to be ready for these ones you posted next year....she's little miss crafty....