Monday, December 3, 2012

Cure for the Mondays December 3rd, 2012

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create! I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you have a "case of the Mondays"!

This makes me giggle and would be super fun for any winter party: relabel water bottles as "melted snowman"!
Source: hwtm.com via Erika on Pinterest

I can't wait to try making one of these paper chains:
Source: craftjr.com via Deanne on Pinterest

And interesting flavors of cinnamon rolls have been catching my eye lately, like lemon blueberry:

or cranberry:

On a non-edible note, I love the idea of tying peppermint sticks to a white pillar candle with a prety ribbon like this:


And I think this new fabric line coming soon looks super fun:

What ideas have inspired you lately?

2 comments :

Lysa said...

Nancey Drew fabric!! So super cool!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the paper chain link! I bet our girls would love to do that this week.

stephanie@stephaniesheaffer.com