Monday, February 11, 2013

Cure for the Mondays-Feb 11, 2013

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

How adorable is this contstruction paper panda made of hearts? I think my 3 year old would have a blast making one!

Heart-shaped potatoes would sure win my affection!!

Don't tell my husband, but I'm making him these brownies from Smitten Kitchen, both the white chocolate and dark chocolate variations, for Valentine's Day later this week!

These raspberry swirl rolls would be a fun festively-colored breakfast option for this week (not to mention tasting delicious!)

Annnnnnd bonus points if you make them(or any cinnamon roll type treat) heart shaped

What lovey-dovey ideas are inspiring you lately?

No comments :