Monday, March 11, 2013

Cure for the Mondays 3/11/2013 St. Patty's Day Edition!

On Mondays I post links to ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

This is one of those adorable things that makes me wish I had a daughter:

This felt shamrock tutorial looks simple and cute, which makes it right up my alley
Source: lilluna.com via sew on Pinterest

This looks magically delicious:

But we'll probably be boring healthy people and actually make Irish brown bread with a recipe I found in Malachi McCormick's Irish Country Cooking:

And I love that this coloring sheet:

And this St. Brigid's cross crafting tutorial:

help us remember the religious side of St. Patrick's Day!

No comments :