Monday, March 18, 2013

Cure for the Mondays-March 18, 2013

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day to, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

How sweet would these little felt animal cookies be in an Easter basket?
Source: flickr.com via Sadie on Pinterest

My son is going to be really excited to color different faces and clothes on this blank Lego guy coloring book:

For some reason I've been kind of, well, a chicken about cooking chicken in the crockpot, but this looks scrumptious enough to take the plunge:

I'm dying to sew my own maxi skirts now and hoping these tutorials make me a pro at it (and as a bonus, if I make them myself, I don't have to cut 6 inches off like I did my new Target maxi dress. Thank goodness I know how to hem things!):

And last but certainly not least, I was really really excited to find this free video on YouTube with mom-friendly exercises safe for those of us with diastasis recti (but great for everyone!):


What inspiring ideas have you seen lately?

1 comment :

Bianca @ The Pierogie Mama said...

Totally pinned that recipe for cilantro lime chicken!ni love that flavor combination.