Monday, April 1, 2013

Cure for the Mondays-April 1, 2013

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they inspire you to, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

Bakeaholic Mama is baking her way through 50 states, and her delicious tribute to New Hampshire is jumping to the top of my must-bake list:

This delicious looking recipe from Noble Pig combines two of my husband and preschooler's favorite foods: tacos and chili, so it's bound to be a hit with the men in my family!

I should do this with the tulip bulbs I bought a while ago and forgot about and can't plant outside now because it's too late:
Source: imgfave.com via Anabel on Pinterest
This is brilliant for making bra straps look socially acceptable for open back dresses and tops!

Source: whatido.com via Breckin on Pinterest

What fun ideas have you seen lately?

No comments :