Monday, April 8, 2013

Cure for the Mondays April 8, 2013

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

This recipe makes me wish I had a kitchen blowtorch (I did give one to my little brother as a Christmas present one year, but have never bought one for myself!). I hope a similar effect can be achieved by carmelizing the fruit in a saucepan for those of us with no brulee capabilities!

I think this costume idea is hilarious:

These are super cute and what they lack in health would make up in taste:

But this recipe was the one to really make me drool:

I wish I would've thought of this for my wedding (we had lots of kids there!)

My summer sewing goal is to make a copycat pair of these for the baby to wear to a family wedding:

Instead of a generic whale I want to embroider an orca, I may skip the pocket, and I think I'd like it better with one button instead of two.

And last but not least, an icon passed away today:

Thank you Mrs. Thatcher for setting a wonderful example of how to be a strong, intelligent conservative woman!

What ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :