Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Licorice Day!

Did you know today's National Licorice Day? I didn't until Red Vines contacted me to tell me about it and send me some of their new products to try.
While classic red strawberry flavored licorice will always be my favorite, the new purple grape licorice was a huge hit with my preschooler (and I loved it too!)




I was also excited to hear about and try the new "Natural Vines" that don't have artificial flavors or colorings but are just as yummy as the original!

Plus I learned a fun fact: the Red Vines company makes enough candy each year to circle the Earth 16 times!
You can find Red Vines at a store near you by using their licorice locator. Near me I can find them at Wal-Mart and Walgreens.

PS Did anyone else bite off the ends off pieces of licorice as a kid and use them as straws?!? I would totally still do that if I had both licorice and soda on hand!!

No comments :