Monday, May 13, 2013

Cure for the Mondays May 13, 2013

On Mondays I post ideas I've seen in the past week or so that made me laugh, smile, and want to create. I hope they brighten your day too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"!

This is hilarious and would be so easy to do with cardboard boxes, or make a fun gift (and be less likely to blow away) if you used plywood!

It's supposed to be hot tomorrow so I think I need to whip up one of these recipes for the preschooler and me to enjoy!

 

And another nominee in the "yummy but healthy summer treat" category: blueberry zucchini bread!

This so so sweet and cute. And will make me feel less guilty about always getting those free maps at rest stops and only using them on that one trip!

And I totally want to try this DIY lip gloss. It might actually make my perpetually chapped lips feel better and look prettier at the same time!

What ideas have inspired you lately?

No comments :