Friday, August 16, 2013

7 Quick Takes August 16, 2013


--- 1 ---
 I really am going to start blogging regularly again! I have a couple fun book reviews and a post about babywearing and Down syndrome that I hope is going to be awesome!!


--- 2 ---
Some other moms who love woven baby wraps too mentioned selling old stuff to get money for wraps, so I looked some of my old toys up on eBay and I have a My Little Pony someone is trying to sell for $200!!! I didn't know people paid that kind of money for plastic ponies!


--- 3 ---
It has been strangely cool where I live and I do not like it. I like summer. Come back summer, where'd you go?!?


--- 4 ---
I read on Ain't No Mom Jeans that the 90's are back. For me the original go around consisted of Punky Brewster type kid outfits and not so stylish pre-teen outfits, so I can't say I'm thrilled. I just look so lumpy and short in cords & sweaters!


--- 5 ---
Trend I am surprised I actually do love? Hi-lo maxi skirts! I bought a gray one and it is as comfy as sweats but way more flattering. It's easy to drape the longer sides and back towards the front to sit down modestly to play on the floor, which had been my main concern. 


--- 6 ---
 I wish Teddy Grahams or Annie's Bunnies came in a huge container that was cheaper per ounce than the normal boxes. We got through those things pretty quickly because we all love them so much. They're hard to resist!!!
Maybe it's a good thing they don't come in a bulk size!


--- 7 ---
Does anyone else watch Breaking Pointe? It's totally my guilty pleasure trash tv indulgence. I read ballet books as a kid and I just love watching real ballet dancers! I wish they'd show more of the dancing. Seriously CW, show me the wholllllle ballet, please please please?!? 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments :