Monday, October 21, 2013

3:21 Blog Hop October 2013

Every month, a cool blog called With a Little Moxie hosts a fun blog hop all about Down syndrome! At the end of the post you will find the link to click to add your own post (if you link up, you end up linking to every blog who has the hosting thing in their post!) Each month participants are asked to share one truth, one tip, and one picture. I hope you enjoy mine!



One truth
It's Down Syndrome awareness month! I'm enjoying all the extra info about and pictures of cute babies with extra chromosomes. 

One tip
Connect with moms online if you're having trouble finding moms locally who have babies of similar age and are similar to you philosophically. 

One photo
He started on the blanket, but he knew where he wanted to be and figured out how to get there!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

2 comments :

Cole said...

Connecting with others was my topic last month :) It's nice to meet you!

Leah said...

Great tip! I had e fortune of meeting some wonderful local families after Cora was born, but not many whose babies had open heart surgery. Finding blogs online was my lifeline and helped me so much that I began to compile a list of OHS blogs on my own blog. So happy to have found your blog!