Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful this year, as always, for my wonderful family and friends, for food to eat and a warm home to eat it in, and so many more nice things than I deserve. I am truly blessed! 

I plan on eating way too much turkey, potatoes and pie and on watching football in the afternoon and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving for me without watching the parade, and I loved seeing behind the scenes in this fun video from Lindt chocolate about their chocolatier float that will be in this year's parade!
Am I the only one craving chocolate now? Yum! (PS the parade airs from 9 to noon Thanksgiving morning on NBC in all time zones). 

Anyway, I hope you are able to spend the day eating something you like with someone you love, and I'd love to hear about your Thanksgiving traditions in the comments if you feel like sharing!
Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!


1 comment :

Breanna S. said...

I love that you blogged about the macy's day parade. I don't remember anyone else featuring it on thanksgiving.