Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wear them Wednesday Nov 20, 2013

One I love
My go-to cold weather wrap right now is Natibaby wool dinosaurs in blue & yellow. It is soft and cozy, and I feel good about taking my baby out and about even in chilly weather when I know he's bundled up in several layers of wool (depending on how I tie it). And it's sooooo cute (although it does not actually look this yellow in real life, more like a light spring green. But these pictures show the dinosaur details well so I like them anyway!)



One I want
I love this cheerful yellow wrap from Norwegian wrap company Ellevil
It's called Zara Sun and is 100% organic cotton and just looks like it could brighten any day!

One way to wear it
My favorite way to tie a wrap if I know I'm going to be somewhere that I will need to take baby in and out is a "front cross carry", like this:


But again, Babywearing Faith on YouTube really shows it much better (and I highly encourage you to subscribe to her YouTube channel!):
What baby carriers, wraps, or slings are you using or craving this week?

1 comment :

Gillian said...

I have the Solly baby wrap and loved it when my little gal was itty bitty up until 6 months. The fabric is amazing, and the colors/patterns they have are so pretty. :-)