Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wear them Wednesday Dec 11, 2013

One I love
I just got my first every "shorty", a gray and white beauty from Oscha called "Liberty Dove" in size 4 and I love it already! It features a creamy art deco design on dove gray (hence the name), is half linen, and feels light and soft. I definitely don't think it's going to take too terribly much effort to break it in, which is a relief because you never know with linen!

Right side:
Wrong side:



One I want
I seriously considered selling one of my wraps to buy this instead: it's called  "Realt Aodh" from a new company called Lir Slings:

Isn't it gorgeous?!? I feel like its a bit redundant with the colors of Liberty Dove, but it's so so pretty!!

One way to wear it
So far my favorite way to wear my new shorty is a kangaroo carry. 

And here is the video from Babywearing Faith that I used to learn how to do it!

What baby carriers, wraps, or slings are you using or craving this week?

1 comment :

Debbie said...

I just found out I'm going to be a Grandma and I need to read up on baby carriers and the like.