Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm back!

I've been neglecting my blog for a little while and am back, ready to refocus and write lots! I am making a few changes to the format that I think will make this blog more fun for me to write and more fun for you to read. Here's what you can expect:

More posts about natural parenting and special needs (if you'd like to write a guest post, please email me!!)
More posts about natural parenting in general
More posts about DIY ideas for moms
More meaty posts, because those actually get the most views which tells me that's what you'd like to see more of!
More book reviews, because I really love book reviews...but I'll try to make sure they are interesting to crunchy conservatives
More video reviews, because I have so much fun making them
More carnival posts, links to guest posts I write on other blogs, and posts I love that my friends have written on their own blogs, because I love being part of a blogging community
Fewer random reviews, because I don't feel like they really add much to your reading experience and are therefore not worth the work

You can also continue to find me on Twitter and Pinterest, and follow me on Bloglovin to find out when I post something new and what I'm up to in between. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :