Thursday, May 22, 2014

My favorite cheap tops for postpartum/nursing!

I recently got a new top and it's awesome enough I wanted to share it with you in case anyone else is looking for pooch-friendly, nursing friendly, comfy, inexpensive top (or several!) My new top is this drapey black top from Sun N Moon brand via Zulily. The crisscross draping distracts from postpartum pooch, while the thinness of the fabric prevents it from adding bulk. The deep v of the neckline means that paired with a nurse tank or even a regular cami, it's easy to get good nursing access. Personally I love to pair it with a fun maxi skirt!
Sorry for the terrible selfie, but I figured the outfit was worth seeing even if that's the best pic I could get! In this pic I had only lost about 10-15lbs of the baby weight and still had 15ish to go to get down to a healthy weight for my height. I carry most of my excess weight in my stomach, but I do not think I look 15lbs overweight in this picture at all, and I think I look better in real life than in pictures with this top on. 
You can often find these tops on zulily by searching for "crisscross drape top", or occasionally "twist drape top", and they come in many colors and both long sleeve and tank top versions. If I did it right, this widget should automatically stay updated, so if there are any of these tops available from zulily that day, some of them should show up in it! Happy shopping!

No comments :