Thursday, June 19, 2014

Awesome new brand: Nickel & Suede

One of my friends who is amazingly creative and fashionable just launched a new brand of accessories!
Kilee from One Little Momma has long been selling amazing leather baby and kid belts in her Etsy shop One Little Belt, but has now branched out with bracelets, earrings, and more with Nickel & Suede
Her focus in Nickel & Suede is stylish leather and metal accessories, and my favorite is these awesome leather earrings: 
Please ignore the leaning baby who hates ring slings...look at the pretty earrings!

Besides classic neutrals like silver and gold, Kilee also keeps her store stocked with leather earrings and bracelets in trendy colors. I have my eye on these orchid beauties:

Anyway, to celebrate their launch, Nickel & Suede is hosting giveaways on their Facebook and Instagram pages and on the One Little Momma blog, so hurry on over to take part in all the fun! You can also follow them on Twitter.

I received no compensation for this post. I bought the earrings I mentioned myself because they are so cute!

No comments :