Monday, August 25, 2014

My Little Pony Magic of Friendship App Review

As a long time My Little Pony fan (I still have many of my first generation ponies from the 80's!), I was thrilled when Playdate Digital offered me a chance to review a new MLP app. Even better? They're letting me share the sparkly fun with my readers, with 5 download codes to try this app for free!! Enter through the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post. 

What it is
Magic of Friendship is a fun app about friendship starring the ponies and friends of the My Little Pony universe! 

Who made it
Playdate Digital, a great digital company that works with Hasbro to produce apps starring kids' favorite licensed characters. 

Our experience
I am a huge My Little Pony fan, and my niece who is 3 is carrying on the family tradition. She just became a big sister, so I thought it'd be a fun surprise for her. And she loves it. It's kept her busy and happy and calm while her mom is nursing her brand new baby brother and made her feel big and special. She's a huge MLP fan and was overall thrilled about it. This was her favorite part:


Pros
Cute
Easy to use
Good message

Cons
Not free (unless you win it!!!)

The bottom line
If you have kids who like My Little Pony, they will probably love this app!

No comments :