Friday, October 10, 2014

Time for a Bath children's book review

What it is


Time for a Bath is a picture book about an adorable little bunny who gets into all sorts of messy fun and then takes baths. 

Who wrote it
Phillis Gershator, a former librarian turned children's book author who now has dozens of lovely stories under her belt. I'm so glad she made the leap!

Time for a Bath is illustrated by David Walker, a former Hallmark artist and is published by Sterling Books (besides their website, you can also keep up on the latest from Sterling on Twitter and Instagram.)

Our thoughts
The first time I read this book, my toddler actually applauded! Both of my sons (1.5 and 5) liked this book a lot. My preschooler said his favorite part was all the messy fun the little bunny got into. My toddler seemed to like the bath scenes best and pretended to splash. (Guess which of my kids hated baths for years and which thinks they're the greatest thing in the world?)

Pros
Cute!

Cons
Not waterproof

The bottom line
An adorable book for toddlers and preschoolers, especially those who love baths...or need to love them more. 

Get it

You can buy Time for a Bath on a Amazon for $8.96 at time of posting this review.

I received a free copy of this book for review purposes but received no other compensation for this post.

No comments :